Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Guilty

As much as I hate to admit it, I am completely guilty of being addicted to "reality' TV.

It definitely depends on the shows, but I love watching shows like The Hills and the City. I have never been the kind of person to follow a show while it is currently on tv, except for the last season of The OC, and I usually like getting into these shows after they have aired so that I can watch a bunch and not have to wait.

Even though I think all of the drama is so stupid, there is something about these shows that gets me excited and anxious to watch the next episode. Right now, I'm in the middle of both the hills and the city, and I am currently caught up with both shows, so I can't watch the next episodes because they aren't posted online yet. Which is probably a good think considering finals are coming up.

Sometimes, while watching them, I realize that so much of it is completely stupid and I'm thankful that my life isn't like that. But for some reason, I keep coming back to these shows.

Why are these shows soo addicting?!

No comments:

Post a Comment