Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Number 1

Since this is my first post, I am going to tell you a little about myself.

Currently, I am an undergrad at the University of Delaware, the greatest school on earth. Now you might say how could a state as small and random as Delaware have such an awesome school? I can understand where you're coming from, because many people even said to me after I declared I would be attending that they didn't even know where Delaware was. The thing with UDel is, it is the classic college experience. A large emphasis on sports, especially football, the large green filled with kids playing frisbee when the weather is nice, and house parties on the weekends. It is a perfect fit for me, and the 16,000+ other kids attending it.

Something else that is important to know about me is that I am a very obsessive and sometimes impulsive person. When I like something, I usually love it. Some examples are Jeeps (the most fantastic cars to ever grace the planet), stumbleupon, cereal, music, and various other random things.
Because of this tendency, I can talk about my favorite things on and on, and be particularly convincing as well. One of my friends always says that my future lies in QVC.

To go along with my obsession for stumbleupon.com (which everyone should check out if they want to become addicted to something), I love self-help stuff. This doesn't necessarily mean that I follow what they say, but I definitely strive to, even though my college workload sometimes overpowers my will to do so. However I think they serve a very meaningful purpose in conveying a simple message:
We only have one life to live, so why should we choose to lead a life that we don't like?

For now, I am going to leave you with that and head off to bed, as I face a decent workload tomorrow and I'm going to need my sleep for that.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment