Search This Blog

Monday, May 10, 2010

WOW

The internet will never cease to amaze me. You can literally find everything you could possibly ever think of on it. One of my favorite things on the internet are blogs. I really like reading different blogs because it's interesting seeing what others have to say regarding just about anything you can think of. I especially like when blogs lead you to find other interesting things that can help you, entertain you, educate you, inspire you, ... I think you get the idea. Here are some of my favorite blogs on the internet:


www.stuffwhitepeoplelike.com

This has to be easily one of the funniest blogs I have read on the internet. As I am white, I can attest to the fact that just about everything listed on this website is dead on. The best part about it is definitely the descriptions, which guide you through trying to socialize successfully with white people by knowing what kind of stuff white people like


http://hyperboleandahalf.com

This bog is a girl who likes to draw hilarious pictures on Microsoft Paint and writes stories to go along with them. I have made the mistake of reading this in class one too many times and laughed out loud at it. Its great for those times when you just feel like laughing at stupid humor. She is truly hilarious.


http://lifeaftercollege.org/blog

This is one I just recently found on a list of blogs to watch out for in 2010. So far, it has given me some great tips about different ways to get organized, using different things on the internet to help you, such as google docs, and more. It's definitely worth checking out, and you'll probably get a few good ideas from it.


ttp://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog/

This blog is one of the most interesting I found yet. This is about Timothy Ferriss who, through Lifestyle Design, restructured his life into one that allows him to do everything he wants, from traveling the world, to competing in dance competitions and more. It is very inspiring and full of great ideas. The thing that I like the most about it is that it conveys a very important message: there is no reason to lead a life that you don't like, so take control of it and turn it into something you enjoy.


http://www.highexistence.com/

I really like this blog a lot, because it goes along with the theme of creating a better life and rising above the standard of a normal life. Its posts cover a very wide range of topics, including what kind of drugs to take to lucid dreaming. It is definitely something that stimulates thinking a lot, and I usually very intrigued by the thought-provoking posts that are put up.

For now, those are my top 5 favorites, but I am always on the search for more. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment